- I had gained and then lost a bit more weight. I'm now down to 167.6.
- I lost my grandma Truey, and I have been struggling with that.
- I have had to start PT because of a knee injury (it appears between my weight, and my working out, I've pulled a tendon :P).
So, beyond that, I'm working on doing some positive things for myself.
- I joined Influenster.com. I actually got an email saying that I'm getting the Spring Fever VoxBox. I'm so excited. I'm hoping that it will help me be a bit more positive as well as give me a great way to see things.
- I working on things that will help my mental health as well as my physical health.
- Trying to get my bicycle ready so that I can start riding it to work (1st shift job only... Not 3rd shift.... unless I want to die!).
- Working on new and interesting recipes to help me enjoy my weight loss.
So here is to loosing it... Slowly, but surely!