Saturday, May 11, 2013

I know it has been a while....

So I know it has been a few weeks since I posted last.  A  lot has happened in the 4 weeks since I posted.

  • I had gained and then lost a bit more weight.  I'm now down to 167.6.  
  • I lost my grandma Truey, and I have been struggling with that.  
  • I have had to start PT because of a knee injury (it appears between my weight, and my working out, I've pulled a tendon :P).  

So, beyond that, I'm working on doing some positive things for myself.

  • I joined Influenster.com.  I actually got an email saying that I'm getting the Spring Fever VoxBox.  I'm so excited.  I'm hoping that it will help me be a bit more positive as well as give me a great way to see things.  
  • I working on things that will help my mental health as well as my physical health.  
  • Trying to get my bicycle ready so that I can start riding it to work (1st shift job only... Not 3rd shift.... unless I want to die!).
  • Working on new and interesting recipes to help me enjoy my weight loss.  

So here is to loosing it... Slowly, but surely!
Cana Elene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment.