Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Weigh-in: September 8, 2014

Sorry about this coming out so late.... I've worked a total of 114 hours in 2 weeks, and I am exhausted, but I still made time to weigh-in.

What I did this week:
  • I have been working on doing at least exercising at least 3.5 hours a week.
  • I've been working on burning at least a 1,000 calories with exercising a week.  
  • Creating and altering recipes to be healthier.  This one from SparkPeople works pretty well, though I like mine on Loseit!
  • I've cut down on my snacking at work. 
What I will be doing in the coming week?
  • I'm planning on working on some other recipes.  
  • My medicine has a tendency of altering my eating habits (i.e. sometimes I'm not hungry at all, but other times I'm starving).  I'm going to keep track of these fluxes to better guess what might be causing them.
  • I'm going to try and add some different exercises, like line dancing!  Yep!

Weight:  255.2 lbs
Dress Size: 20
Pants Size:  22
Thighs:  26 in
Arms:  17 in
Bust:  42.5 in
Waist:  41 in
Hips:  49.3 in

Just for clarification, I have now started to add pants size to my measurements because in a dress, I'm smaller because my top is smaller than my bottom.  Previous to this post, I've been a size 24, but most of those pants no longer stay on!

So here is to losing it...

Slowly, but surely! Cana Elene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment.