Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Trying Something New

So, I'm fat...  I know, how depressing is that description.  But it is very true.  For my height of 5'9.5", I should weight between 145 lbs and 170 lbs.  I currently weigh 169.8 lbs.  Now that being said, my final goal is to reach 170 lbs.  But the question is how am I going to get there?

Well, first I started Weight Watchers in February.  Then in March, I joined an exercise group at my job # 1. So this month (April), I decided to keep doing new things.  I found this great app called Sworkit (http://sworkit.com/).


So what is Sworkit?  This is what their website claims:


What is it?



Sworkit builds randomized circuit training workouts that you can do anywhere. You just choose which part of your body you want to work on and how long you have to work out, and Sworkit takes care of the rest. By providing an actual workout and taking you through the motions, you don't have to do any other planning or have any extra equipment.

Why Sworkit?

We all have the desire to take care of ourselves and we know that we need fitness to stay healthy. But it's easy to come up with excuses: "I don't have the time". "I don't like gyms". "I don't want to buy new equipment". "I get bored too easily". "I travel for work". "I don't know where to start". Sworkit is here to make sure that none of these excuses apply and we can all get a simple workout in whenever we want.

What's with the randomization?

Workouts can be boring or they can be fun. The reason Sworkit employs randomization is to give the user a new experience every time they workout. This allows for more motivated sessions and provides excitement, and sometimes even pain. Pain is good.

Why circuit training?

Circuit training has been proven to provide highly efficient workouts at a fast pace. Sworkit allows you to choose the total amount of time you want to work out and provides you with the proper exercise timing, rest, and transitions.

Sounds great, right?  That what I'm think.  So, I decided to try this out. 


I'll let you know how it all goes though :)


So here is to loosing it... Slowly, but surely! Cana Elene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment.