Sunday, April 7, 2013

Week of April 1-6

So today I lost 1.6 lbs.  Yeah!  I also discovered that I gained a water-weight of 2.2 lbs during the week.

I got the new activelink for Weight Watchers.  Last week was my assessment of my activity.
 Let me tell you, I was disappointed with my activity level.  For a week, I only got a total value of 4 activity points for a week.  That is not good.  Actually it is disappointing.  :(

So for the following week, I'm going to have to work hard to get 3 activity points a day... this is harder that I would think.  So far today I did 40 minutes of working out on the Wii and it equaled only 19% of my goal.  Which equals 0 activity points so far.

So now I'm going to try and figure out what I'm going to do for the week to make sure that I get 3 activity points a day.  Any suggestions?  I'm opening to any good ideas!

So here is to loosing it... Slowly, but surely! Cana Elene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment.