But I've found a way to fix that! My yummy date night meatloaf. Now, there are no pictures because, (1) I forgot; (2) I wasn't cooking it at home; (3) and because Mike and I devoured it :-).
- 1 lb extra-lean ground turkey breast (93% lean if possible)
- 1/4 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce (note that this can change the point value depending on what you use. I used Krafts Spicy Honey BBQ)
- 1 Tbsp of Garlic paste/2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup of ground up oatmeal
- 2 Tbsp of Six Italian Cheese
- 2 tsp of Mrs. Dash Onion & Herbs seasoning
Start preheating the oven for 350 degrees. Then mix in all ingredients in a bowl and then place in a well sprayed pan. Place in the oven for about 40 minutes. Once it was done, I let it cool just a bit before serving. It is 3 servings, and each serving is 8 points. I served it with yummy golden mashed potatoes and green peas, which made the whole meal 12 points. But, you can adjust the sides to lower the points for the meal.
I promise, next time I make it, I'll post pics! I definitely think that this is a repeat meal! So, go ahead and try it. Let me know what you think.
So here is to loosing it... Slowly, but surely! Cana Elene