Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wednesday Workout Motivation

  



I'm always looking for ways to motivate myself to loose weight.  But a bigger problem is to remember what I've lost, and what I've accomplished.  So I started looking for some motivation.



First, I found this great idea to motivate workouts:  Money.  Let's be honest, that is a great way to motivate just about anyone.  Putting a $1 in the jar for everytime you work out, I think is a great idea.  For me, I'd be a $1 for every point of activities I earn on WW.  I use their activity tracer, so I'm going to use that to help me start tracking money for my work out jar.





The other thing I found that I really liked was using marbles (or pennies, or whatever else I have lying around the house that is small and in large amounts lying around the house) to keep track of pounds to go and track pounds that you've lost.  I think that this was a great idea because no matter how frustrated I get on my weight loss journey, this would always remind me of what I've already accomplished.








For a workout idea this week, I found myself trying to find arm workouts that don't require weights right now.  I don't have any, so I'm starting out slowly without weights until I can afford them.


Both of these workouts have been good, though I'm able to do more with the 5 min to toned arms than the Weight-free Arms.

So here is to loosing it... Slowly, but surely! Cana Elene



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment.