Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Wednesday Workout Motivation - What gets you going?


Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.

What great works to help motivate you to loose weight and work out.  So, what are you doing?

I'm currently walking 5-6 nights a week with my boyfriend Mike, and we've been doing this since the end of March.  But, I realized as I weighed in on Monday that there are a lot of areas that aren't worked on when you are only walking.  So I did something I do a lot of when I need inspiration: Get on Pinterest.  I found a lot of great suggestions.  Below is the one I'm going to use (along with walking) for the next 60 days.  The great thing about this one is that I can do this on my breaks at work (yay! no getting up early to do it!)


I think this will be a simple thing.  It is stair step.  But I've also thought that if I have to, I'll mix it up.  Because if I have realized anything, I have a tendency to get bored.  So I found some great beginner's work outs on youtube.com.

I found this one.  It was pretty good.  I was only able to do about 8 minutes out of a 30 min workout.  But my goal is to try and do this same workout until I can do the whole thing.  It might take a few weeks, but I think I can do it.



So what motivation do you take and where do you get your inspiration?

So here is to loosing it... Slowly, but surely! Cana Elene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment.