Monday, August 4, 2014

It's been so long, let's start over.

Hey y'all.

It has been a while, but I'm fixing that.  I've started Weight Watchers again.  I believe that I need to, and I want to be healthy... And on a completely selfish reason, I want to be a size 16 or 18 for my sister's wedding in October.

So this time, I'm trying something new.  Not only weighing in, but also measuring.  I am also doing some tricks for work, specifically for meals and snacks.

So, I started back on Friday, August 1.  Here were all my weight/measurements for August first:

Weight: 270 lbs
Dress Size: 20
Thighs: 30 in
Arms: 18 in
Bust: 46 in
Waist: 44.5 in
Hips: 53 in

I'll be posting soon my current weight/measurements for August 4th, 2014.  And keep checking back for great ideas for food!

So here is to loosing it... Slowly, but surely! Cana Elene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment.