Rustic White Flatbread Veggie Pizza!
- 1- Flatout Thin Crust Flatbreads Artisan Pizza in Rustic White
- 1/4 cup of fresh mushrooms, cut into slices
- 1/8 cup of fresh spinach
- 1/4 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup of Ragu pasta sauce of your choice (I picked Garlic and Onion... Trying to keep the vampires away :P)
- 1/4 cup of shredded 2% Mexican Blend Cheese.
- 1/2 of a Weight Watchers Chicken Burger (seasoned to your taste).
This was a last minute add to the recipe.
I prefer meat on my pizzas, so I had to think of a good one to add.
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Pre-bake your pizza crust for 4-5 minutes.
Remove the pizza crust from the oven and fix your pizza as you want.
Then bake your pizza for 4 minutes.
Eat it! (And it was DELICIOUS!!!!)
Total points for it is 9 points! I know, for some of us that is a bit much, but it is yummy and a wonderful treat after being VERY GOOD in the previous week :).
So here is to loosing it... Slowly, but surely!