Friday, August 22, 2014

Foodie Friday: Pizza!

Who doesn't like pizza?  I know this kid LOVES pizza.   So I started working on stuff that would be good for me and would help prevent binge eating.  Thus my wonderful pizza!

Rustic White Flatbread Veggie Pizza!

  • 1- Flatout Thin Crust Flatbreads Artisan Pizza in Rustic White
  • 1/4 cup of fresh mushrooms, cut into slices
  • 1/8 cup of fresh spinach
  • 1/4 small onion, chopped
  • 1/4 cup of Ragu pasta sauce of your choice (I picked Garlic and Onion... Trying to keep the vampires away :P)
  • 1/4 cup of shredded 2% Mexican Blend Cheese.  
  • 1/2 of a Weight Watchers Chicken Burger (seasoned to your taste).  

    This was a last minute add to the recipe.
    I prefer meat on my pizzas, so I had to think of a good one to add.
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.  

Pre-bake your pizza crust for 4-5 minutes.
Remove the pizza crust from the oven and fix your pizza as you want.  


Then bake your pizza for 4 minutes.

Eat it!  (And it was DELICIOUS!!!!)

Total points for it is 9 points!  I know, for some of us that is a bit much, but it is yummy and a wonderful treat after being VERY GOOD in the previous week :).  

So here is to loosing it... Slowly, but surely! 


Cana Elene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment.