- I've been on the new medication from my doctor for a week now. I've lost .4 lbs with it, so I'm interested to see how much I'll loose next week.
- I'm eating on an 1,854 calories a day. For the most part (minus my birthday), I generally stay at the 700 calories consumed.
- Even though my birthday was this weekend, I still made a point to help myself reach my goal.
Dress Size: 20
Thighs: 27 in
Arms: 17.25 in
Bust: 42.5 in
Waist: 42.5 in
Hips: 50.5 in
What I will be doing in the coming week?
- I'm going to try some new veggies, and increase my intake of fruits.
- I'm going to try to do 2 days a week where I eat meatless. I think it might not be as hard as one would think.
- I'm going to try and increase the mileage I walk during the week by 1/2 a mile.