Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Weigh-In: August 25, 2014

What I did this week:
  • I've been on the new medication from my doctor for a week now.  I've lost .4 lbs with it, so I'm interested to see how much I'll loose next week.
  • I'm eating on an 1,854 calories a day.  For the most part (minus my birthday), I generally stay at the 700 calories consumed.  
  • Even though my birthday was this weekend, I still made a point to help myself reach my goal.  
Weight:  260.8 lbs
Dress Size: 20
Thighs:  27 in
Arms:  17.25 in
Bust:  42.5 in
Waist:  42.5 in
Hips:  50.5 in

What I will be doing in the coming week?
  • I'm going to try some new veggies, and increase my intake of fruits.  
  • I'm going to try to do 2 days a week where I eat meatless.  I think it might not be as hard as one would think.  
  • I'm going to try and increase the mileage I walk during the week by 1/2 a mile.  
So here is to loosing it... Slowly, but surely!
Cana Elene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment.