Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Weigh-in: August 11

So I didn't loose any weight this week... But I also didn't gain anything!  Yay!  I also discovered that my weight is shifting around.  I lost inches in my waist and hips, but I gained inches in my arms and thighs.

Weight:  265.2 lbs
Dress Size: 20
Thighs:  28.5 in
Arms:  18.5 in
Bust:  45 in
Waist:  41.5 in
Hips:  50.5 in

What I've done this week:
  • I packed all my meals & snacks for my job.  I even pre-programmed them into my weight watchers app.  
  • I walked 4 out of 7 days this week.  
  • I cut down drinking 1 sweet tea only on the days that I work.  The rest of the time I only drink water.
What I'm going to try this week:
  • So, I'm going to try giving up sweet tea this week, just to see if that might help.  Trying all water for a week to see if I see a difference. 
  • I'm going to try some new arm workouts, as well as some of the barre workouts for my thighs.  
  • Going to try and eat smaller point meals.  See how that works, because most of my meals have been high points, plus snacks.  

So here is to loosing it... Slowly, but surely! Cana Elene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment.